Skip To Main Content

Toggle Close Container

Mobile Main Nav

Header Holder

Header Top - Mobile

Trigger Canvas - Search Icon

Header Top

Toggle Schools Container


Header Bottom

Toggle Menu Container

Header Logo Title

Header Bottom Right Column

District Nav Canvas

Toggle District Canva Container

District Navigation

Mobile District Nav


Enrollment and Forms

2023-2024 Registration Information




Request student record visit (

Registration Requirements & Residency Verification:

Requests to Withdraw Your Student(s);

Requests to Transfer Your Student(s):

International Center Inquiries:

Homelessness: Contact Ms. Sonia Davis,

For Hardships, Employee, & HB 251, Special Permission Requests: Contact Dr. Angela Horrison-Collier, Director of Student Services,

For the Department of Exceptional Students SB 10 Special Permission Requests: Contact Ms. Trina Smith, Director of Exceptional Students,


You will need to bring all of the requested documents below to complete enrollment at your child’s school:

  • ~Valid Identification: Parents and/or legal guardians must provide a valid proof of identification with a current picture.
  • ~State-issued birth certificate or legal proof of birth: The parents names on the birth certificate MUST match the parent identification. Hospital certificates are not acceptable. Official copies of birth certificates may be obtained from the Georgia Department of Human Resources Vital Records.
  • ~Student's Social Security Card or Waiver
  • ~Georgia Department of Human Resources Certificates of Ear, Eye and Dental Screening: A current and complete ear, eye, and dental examination on the Georgia Department of Human Resources form (form 3300) is required by state law. This exam must be within one year of the school entry date. May be obtained from Clayton County Board of Health located at 1117 Battle Creek Road Jonesboro, GA 30236 678-610- 7199.
  •  ~Georgia Department of Human Resources Certificate of Immunization: A current and completed Georgia Department of Human Resources form (form 3231) is required by state law showing immunizations for polio, whooping cough, tetanus, diphtheria, 3 doses of hepatitis B, 2 doses of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and 2 doses of varicella. May be obtained from Clayton County Board of Health located at 1117 Battle Creek Road Jonesboro, GA 30236 678-610- 7199.
  • ~Two Proofs of Residency: (Mortgage Statement, Lease/Rental Agreement, Property Tax Bill, Current Utility (gas, telephone, power, water and sewer) monthly statement, Driver's License, Current bank, credit union or other financial institution documentation, Employer documentation (health insurance, W‐2/1099), Voter’s registration, Motor vehicle registration(tag receipt). All proofs of residency must be in the parent's/guardian's name and dated within the past two months. When an Affidavit of Residency is used, the proofs of residency must be in the home owner’s name.
  • ~Grade Placement Document: A current withdrawal form or report card with grade placement for the last or present school year.
  • Link to Registration Forms